Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So I'm really trying my damnedest to not post as much on the IRC...

Occasionally I get swept up in a converstion with someone on that mesageboard and its like I end up queefing retarded babies into a pit of... retarded....babies? (Yeah that's not a gem line but whatever).

Some freak posted spam on there tonight and I digressed by exhaulting my love for it.

Just wanted to share before the "Pamela-Anderson-nude-Tommycoming-sex-giver" thread gets (hopefully) deleted. Here's a little mind flatulence I hope some goof on line can appreciate:

Sometimes I don't delete the spam in my gmail for weeks because I like to collect gems like these and pretend they're being read by wordy Professor Stanley Unwin** beloved narrator of Ogden's Nut Gone Flake:

The reader uphold large curve will remember that horn at five minutes pastpicture A few moments flight after, thing church the funnel of the `Henrietta'existence picture thoughtfully kettle `On foot?' asked Mr Fogg.crooked move `Do not curly let the fires go down,' heart replied Mr Fogg. ` peace sown puncture heard `No; for a voyage.'`To Chicago?' `No.' `A voyage?' "town Passepartout went soak on collar his mute errand enchanted. He soonshaggy long beset Towards pay noon Phileas Fogg, having ascertained thei`No; on song a arch sledge,' charming replied Fix. humor `On a sledge withIn concerned a card few moments, with cries and rhythm oaths, awkwardly a bomb app `Yes; will please iron present you agree to bucket take me to Yokohama?' `To Omaha?' `What difficult food difference is bovine it reaction to you? Do you know Plum Cr The sailor leaned on shade the humor song railing, orange opened his eyessuppose `Where off are we?' grubby damage he repeated, with purple face. `Se "

** For your reference:



Fuckin' loves it. Nice on me eyeblodes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home