Wednesday, January 17, 2007


Jesus...

What a woman can do with a vicadin prescription, the internet and a little down time, eh?

Well "the fucker" better known as my appendix was removed on October 10th of last year. I was terribly happy to have a perforated bowl finally aborted from my body. Unfortuantely I'm still paying for it, rather I need to pay for it and my Medicaid still hasn't come through. Retarded, right? It's been four months since I was first in the hospital.

I hate this country's goddamed healthcare system.

Speaking of metaphorically unwanted children... what the shit is the deal with this blogger site? Do I have to download Mozilla Firefox to this hunk of shit computer to get typing? Apparently I spent a few nights imbibing 'round-the-house toxins and decided I needed to start a new blog to become an authentic writer. So now I have all these "bastard blogs" floating around the internet with passwords and usernames I can't remember and I'm far too lazy to correct/delete them.

So there you have it. If you're a creepy freak and want to play Harriet the Spy, go on ahead and you'll discover I was just as huge a loser two years ago when I worked some shitty temp job, somewhere, somehow, I did it my way... blah blah

BLARG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home